By murali | 2018-03-14
Murali Loganathan, a research scholar at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India had a tete-a-tete podcast recording with Darrell Mann, CEO and Technical Director of Systematic Innovation Ltd. Enjoy!
Darrell Mann and Murali Loganathan tete-a-tete about TRIZ
Over a few drinks, pool and lively music, Murali got Darrell to talk about
- Darrell's foray into TRIZ,
- his views and reservations on how ARIZ should be,
- his reaction on what would Altshuller say if he had been alive today?
- his thoughts on some trends that we are seeing in the industry at large,
- his revelations on what's in store for newbies as well as power users of TRIZ,
- his tips for TRIZ facilitators
- and finally his recommendation on the time period that one should take to get mastery over TRIZ
Murali getting a signed copy of THE IT book about TRIZ
Bonus announcement - Darrell Mann's up-to-date web version of the contradiction matrix will be available April 2018 on http://systematic-innovation.com. TRIZ Journal is alive and well after he's taken it under his wing!
The link to the podcast is here - https://archive.org/embed/TRIZIndiaPodcastDarrellMannMurali
Enjoy the podcast!